We are among the Top 225 International Design Firms in the world.
3TI PROGETTI has been ranked on the ENR Top 225 International Design Firms.
This internationally recognized list "ranks the 225 largest world design firms" based on design revenues from projects outside of their home countries.
We are proud to announce this outstanding achievement and to have gained a place in this valuable lineup, despite the uncertainty in the world market of the past years.
"It is a result that make us very proud" – Alfredo Ingletti, Chairman of 3TI PROGETTI, underlines – "and this rewards the industrial strategies which have encouraged the company to join the foreign market, gaining credibility, awarding tenders and obtaining prestigious works of international relevance".
Many thanks to all of our Clients, Partners and Professionals involved 24/7 in our projects such as:
• Metro Riyadh Line 3 (KSA)
• Metro Makkah (KSA)
• Metro Doha Red Line (Qatar)
• Muscat International Airport (Oman)
• Uyo International Airport (Nigeria)
• Craiova International Airport (Romania)
• Bacau International Airport (Romania)
• Adam Airbase (Oman)
• King Faisal Air Base (KSA)
• Brasov Simeria railway (Romania)
• Oued Tlelat Tlemcen Railway (Algeria)
• Oman Rail Network (Oman)
• New Main Gate of the Port of Salalah (Oman)
• Qaboos Naval Base (Oman)
And many others projects in different sectors of interest such as :
• KAP2C2 Security Headquarters (KSA)
• 17 Hospitals (Oman)
• Expansion of Nizwa Industrial Estate (Oman)
• Rehabilitation of the infrastructure of Rusayl Industrial Estate (Oman).