Salerno-Reggio Calabria Motorway: Modernization and adjustment works, Italy
Macro Lot 3 Part 2
PERIOD: 2013 - on-going
CLIENT: ITALSARC S.C.A.R.L.
VALUE: € 424,000,000.00
The Detailed Design involves the Macro Lot 3 Part 2 extending from km 153+400 (excluding Laino Borgo Interchange) to km 173+900 (excluding Campotenese Interchange). This Macro Lot consists of 4 stretches: DG28, DG29, DG30, DG31. This approximately 20,5 km stretch of highway situated in a montainous region is an alternation of tunnels and viaducts.
Compared to the Final Design, the Detailed design includes some upgrades such as:
• Layout adjustments between the Jannello viaduct and the Italia viaduct
• Layout adjustments between the Mormanno Interchange end the Bettendiero II viaduct
• Ordinary Mainteinance in the "grandi luci del Viadotto Italia" Stretch
• Construction design adjustment
• Minor viaducts adjustments