Reconstructing the geological and tectonic structure of an area and determining the geological and geothecnical model of subsoil represents the fundamental 3TI PROGETTI’s step in the design process.
This is the basis for constructing a model against which all geotechnical and structural works are tested, whether above or below ground.
3TI PROGETTI’s activities include:
- Geological detail studies and reconstruction of the geological model of the subsoil by means of: bibliographic data, geological field surveys, analysis, supervision and interpretation of geognostic, seismic and geothecnical data;
- Hydrogeological studies and surveys by means of: field surveys, geotechnical investigations and monitoring.
- Geomorphological analysis by means of: bibliographic data, field surveys, study and comparisons of aerial photos, analysis of piezo metric and inclinometric measure.
- Geomorphological survey and modeling of landslides;
- Characterization of materials from excavations – Plans of use for excavated earth and rocks;
- Seismic microzonation for earthquake risk and analysis of local seismic response.
Contact the service manager