3TI for AIPO
3TI for the environment! 🌏🌱
3TI Progetti, as leader of the JV with ingena, Hydro Nova, Tecnovia Srl, Engeo srl, Zanzucchi Associate, LAND and Hydroingenive, is proud to announce that is working on the PNRR M2C4 I3.3 feasibility study project, divided into 56 morphological reconstruction and ecological restoration interventions, involving the entire Po river area – the longest Italian river with its 652 km.
The whole intervention aims at accelerating the ecological transition through the improvement of water resource management in conjunction with the increase of the territory’s biodiversity.
The main goals of the project are:
– reduction of the degree of artificiality of the watercourse and its surrounding areas;
– increase of biodiversity and natural habitats in the riparian areas;
– maintenance/improvement of hydraulic safety levels.
For the achievement of the first target set by the PNRR, we have just submitted the first 5 interventions for which we have planned:
– lowering of the hydraulic groins for the reactivation of the oxbow lakes;
– reforestation and naturalistic redevelopment of over 600 ha;
– fighting against allochthonous infesting plants on more than 220 ha;
– planting of over 1 million new native plants.